
So first off I am so excited because I am going to start weight watchers!! A ton of my friends have done this and have lost a ton of weight. Im stoked because you can eat whatever you want but you just have to limit yourself....I hate thise dumb diets where you can only eat or drink certain foods, then you get sick of them and scarf down every bad thing in sight :) Or thats just me ha ha. Anyway I am so so so excited so wish me luck....
Second Brad and I decided that we are going to train for the PF changs half marathon. We have been doing 5k's and 10k's for a few years now and decided that we need to step up our game. I cant wait for this either...I hate running while I am doing it but the cuts I get and the way I feel make it all worth while :) anyway that is the newest update on us!!!!!
Meal Plan #250
4 days ago

6 comments:
Jamie that is awesome you guys will totally love doing a half marathon and you will rip it up. Way to go. I wish i was determined to do that again but i just have no motivation hahah
DAng that sounds so hard. I really want to start running but I HATE running. I have heard weight watchers is really great. You look so good though? Oh and we will have another when Luke is two or three, or wheneer I get baby hungry.
HAHAH ok i will go home right now and practice and then let you know as soon as I am so then you can be hahah. I did a full marathon in St. George and loved it!! I have not really ran a lot since so i want to do a half marathon to get me motivated to do another full. You will do awesome and will love it!!! It feels so good once you are done like all the hard work totally paid off!!!
Way to go Jameson! I've heard PF Changs is tough stuff. I wish we could do it too but I'm still training for a 5k! Maybe next year. Weight watchers is awesome, my sister did it and lost like 75 puonds, she looked incredible! I did it for about a month after Chase was born and I lost 30 lbs (of course I gained a ton in my prego and lots of it was water weight but still a great jump start). I wish we had the money to continue with it! Good Luck!!!
Is Brad doing nursing?! I had no idea, where have I been? We will definitely have to talk I need to get a heads up on some stuff. I just started the process and it sounds like he's done a little more researching as far as waiting lists than I have, so we gots to get together!
That is awesome. So I have decided that I want to get in shape, so I have started running a little... but I really have NO desire to do a marathon so I give you props... but I really want to do a triath. It seems a little more my style... anyways i am glad to hear that you are doing good.
Post a Comment