Thursday, June 19, 2008

Up dates



So this weekend as we all know was father's day!!!
I seriously have the best dad ever...he is so sweet, handsome, kind and super athletic. He just ran his first marathon this past year and is now getting into road biking. I am so proud of him and could not have ever asked for a better daddy. we are so close...during the school year we have a date night and watch Grey's Anatomy..Oh I love this man and everything that he has given me. He truly is one of my heros and i love him so much!!!
Anyway we went to my brother's house for a BBQ and had fun with them and my neice who I just adore!!!



Second note I am so excited.....I lost five pounds last week with the weight watchers and starting running:) I am so proud of myself and i am so excited to lose more...Brad and I are just up to 3 miles a night and it is such a killer. By the time we stop I feel like I am gonna pass out because of the heat. Arizona seriouly sucks to run in....anyway thats about all from me this week. Just takin my yoga class that i hate becasue i would rather be running and boring ol' work. Brad is is school and working allot also. we have to save money for our house!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Congrats on the weight loss. I wish I could do that. Maybe I will get motivated like you and do that this summer!

White Family said...

Holy crap! 5lbs?!?! That's great! Way to go girl. Are you doing flex or core? We'll have to chat about your diet secrets. I love to hear what others do to shed the pounds!

Carrie said...

Congrats on loosing 5lbs. It's sooooo hard but so worth it when you start seeing the results.

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Hey there! So good to hear from you! yeah we sure are expecting! Due Aug 12! Looks like you guys are doing great! Tell Brad we said hello

Anonymous said...

HI Jamie, I saw your blog on the Gillets and I wanted to say Hi and see how you guys were doing. Its so fun to keep in touch with people from the El Dorado ward. We are still there. We will be for a while at least another year and half. Congrats on the weight loss and I want to run a half marathon someday so maybe TC and I will join you guys someday in a race