Monday, July 14, 2008

WEEKEND FUN

Wow this weekend was filled with allot of up's and down's.
First I decided to take my HUGE state teaching test a year early because i thought I would just like to get it out of the way. I show up on Saturday to take it and there were probably 800-900 people there holy cow that was intimidating. Anyway i go in to take the test which was so freaking hard and while we are taking it someone is drilling outside the classroom so i could not listen to myself think at all..aaahhhh anyway now i have to wait 4 weeks to see if i doubtfully passed the test. LAME

Well other than that I had a great weekend. As you can see they finally started our house. That is me standing on our piece of dirt I am so excited.
We also hung out with some of my best friends this weekend. Kat and Brian, Jessica and kyle and Jenna and Kreed and babies... We had so much fun. We BBQed and talked. All the girls and babies went up stairs and gabbed about celebrities and baby names and the boys were down stairs talking about cars and politics...boring. Anyway we had a blast and we def need to do it more. P.S. It sucked being the only one without a freaking cute baby...waiting SUCKS...and yes i have too, my choice it would of happened along time ago. trust me...
MY HOUSE YA YA YA

KAT and me...WERE MOVING AWAY TOGETHER HA HA

JESS and me .....I love her soooo much

Us girls - Jessica

TUCKER........

CHASE.......

LUKE.........


Hello SEXY...I love HIM and HIM.....My honey and my baby ha ha just kidding but It looks so cute

5 comments:

White Family said...

So I think I caught the tail end of you telling everyone about the test when we came in on Sat. I had no idea it was that kind of test though, and how annoying to have construction going on. I was cringing when I read that! I wouldn't have even been able to finish, I'm sure. We had so much fun seeing you guys this weekend though, and I agree we def need o do it a lot more often!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Don't worry you are not the only one without a baby hahah too bad I don't live closer so us non baby people can hang out hahah. I am so excited for you guys and your house. When is is supposed to be finished??? Way exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh hahah sorry about the Pam thing. That is my work e-mail address and I always forget to switch over to my name. I usually catch it when I do it but I guess I missed that one sorry about the confusion.

Anonymous said...

So so fun! The little boys are adorable together!

Unknown said...

Jamie,

Where are you guys building your house? That's exciting!