Tuesday, August 5, 2008

GUESS WHAT


WERE GETTING A PUPPY. Brad and my favorite puppy In the whole world are boxers and we get to have one. Well not until October but the guy who is selling her to us is going to hold her until then, how nice is that. So by the time we get her she will be about 6 1/2 months old....aaaaahhhhhh I can not wait. This is what she looks like :)
We get a house and a puppy all in the same day, I am a lucky girl. 2 1/2 months can not come any faster aaahhhhh hurry up...Does anyone have any cute names?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie how exciting that is so awesome!!! When I saw the countdown thing on your blog I thought it was a prego thing and I was totally freaking out hahhah..........but this is just as exciting!!! You are a very lucky girl indeed getting a new house and puppy all in one day!!! Congrats!!!

Carrie said...

Adalyn and I think that she is really cute.Adalyn thinks that you should call her "puppy". It's not very original but I guess she is only 2.

White Family said...

No way!!! That is so exciting, and so awesome that the guy is going to hold your puppy until the house is ready. We are definitely coming over all the time now! She's just the sweetest little thing I've ever seen, I too have a super soft spot for boxers. I can't wait to see her, congratulations!

Unknown said...

What a cute puppy! I like the name Sophey for a dog.