Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a week



Well I don't have any pictures because we have been so boring lately. School started for both Brad and I last Monday and it has been heck tick. Brad's semester seems to be pretty easy which is great because his last two have been horrible on him. Mine on the other hand is going to be killer. It is my last semester before I student teach so its gonna be allot of work but I am so excited to be all most done YIPEEEEE.

We hung out with Kat and Brian on Friday night which is ALWAYS a blast because they are pretty much amazing and we love Tucker to death. Saturday we went to the Temple and it was AMAZING the spirit was sooooo strong I just started crying, i love knowing this is the true church what an amazing feeling. Saturday night we just went to dinner and watched a really good movie. Sunday was church and just hanging out, we forced ourselves to stay up waayyyy late because we wanted to be cool again. We stayed up till three AM watching Gene Simmons reality show ha ha but we slept in till 11 Am. Monday was the best, Brad bought me an amazing present but I don't want to tell what it is because everyone will be jealous ha ha i will show a picture when I get it. One week seems soooooo long :) I love my amazing husband. That was our boring weekend :)

5 comments:

Chase and Krissy said...

Hey Jamie! I found your blog site while wasting time tonight and I'm so excited! It looks like you're doing great. You guys look so cute together :-)

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Krissy I cant see your profile. My email is jamieporter21@yahoo.com invite me.....Ya Ya

Andy and Sara said...

First grade is fun! Challenging...but fun!

White Family said...

Yay! Last semester, woo hoo! I bet you're so excited to be finished soon. Poor Brad still has so long still, it seems like:( I'm sure it'l fly by though, good luck on both of your semesters. Let's hang out this weekend;)

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

Hey cute pictures and blog too. This semeseter will be different but well all get through it together I hope !