Ya Ya we are officially home owners and it is so SCARY.... wow it costs a lot but it is so worth it. Brad and I moved in on Wednesday after we signed a book of papers :) We got our new sofa thanks to Brian helping with that. We had everything in and up packed by Friday because I hate clutter. Our house is soooo great we love it so much and are so grateful that we were able to purchase it. We love the mall town feeling that Queen Creek has, everyone is so nice and we just love love love it....... anyway i will update more later with pictures :)
Meal Plan #250
4 days ago

7 comments:
Congrats! I can't wait to see some pictures.
Congrats on your new house! It's fun...and quite a learning experience being a home owner. Good luck with it all!!
congrats!! i am so happy for you!! make sure you post lots of pics of your new home!!!
I am excited for pictures!!
Congratulations - you lil home owners you!! Can't wait to see pics!
Oh, and it's GORGEOUS! You forgot to add that so I thought I'd add it for you. Boy, I'm excited for that book of papers! We can't wai till it's time for us to join you guys down there, ahh time will not go by fast enough!
Congratulations happy homeowners!
Post a Comment