Friday, October 10, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!!!! and TAG



Let me just start off by saying that I am totally burnt out...school is killing me. They say that 90% of students drop out of work there senior year because of the work load. AAHHH I wish that I did not have to work, oh the sleep I would get and the stress level would be WAY less...But heck I only have 1/2 a semester left then its off the student teaching. Thats a bright side for sure :)

We move into our house in a week and a half and I am so excited..........

I am up...Burnt out majorly
I know...Heavenly father hears me
I want...to be at my perfect weight so i can get prego :)
I have...an amazing husband
I wish...Brad and I both had our degrees
I hate...barking dogs when i try to sleep (koda)
I miss...my mom
I fear...losing Brad and Family
I Feel...pretty good
I hear...the air
I smell...my energy drink
I crave...chips and fresh salsa (me to jess )
I search...for my will power
I wonder...what the future has in store for us
I regret...letting myself go after being married
I love...Bradley and my amazing family
I care...for my friends and family
I always...want to work out...but dont :)
I am going...to pass my 2nd AEPA test
I believe...if we have faith anything can happen
I dance...when i can ....i wish more often
I sing...In the car
I fight...when i am pissed and I know i am right
I write...homework and papers everyday
I lose...weight ya ya
I win...when i put my mind to it
I never...want to be poor
I listen...when heavenly father wants to speak to me
I am scared...of not having enough money
I need to clean...our room aaahhh boxes
I hope...to be strong like my mom and amazing like my dad
I tag...Rachel, Amy, Jenna

3 comments:

Chase and Krissy said...

Hang in there Jamie! It's so nice to be done- you're almost there. Now I just bask in the glorious thought that I never have to do anymore school work (at least until Ellie goes to 1st grade). Being a mom is so much more fun- you still don't get any sleep, probably even less, but so much more fun and rewarding. Congrats on your house- it's strange, we're all grown up :-)

Jenna Eve said...

Jamie
First of all dang girl stop being so hard on yourself. That is so great that you are so close to being done with school. Also you are getting a house! And most of all you are beautiful. You look great everytime I see you. What are you smokin? are you still planning a bebe this winter? like in the next two months? Love ya and hang in there

Mrs. Allens Class said...

AAAH I'm sure I would be losing it right now if I had a job, i always admire how on top of things you are though :) You have got incredible drive! It was so fun to visit with you guys for a little bit on Saturday, I love you both and i can't wait until we can hang out again... WE'RE GOIN TO THE ZOO!!! Whoop Whoop. P.S. remember that day when Jade and I were over at your apartment, looking at your wedding pictures? I do, and I remember how we couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous you were. You are beautiful, inside and out, that's what your tag tells me:) Love you!