Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Whats Better



What's better than hanging out with my husband and my best friend and her husband who is my husbands best friend ha ha .... Brad, Kat, Brian and myself went out to the desert last Saturday and went shooting.... It was sooo much fun. Brain has a crap lode of guns all shapes and sizes. We had a blast. i am so glad that we have so much in common, not many people think that going out and shooting cans is a good time, it totally is though :) Thanks again we love you guys !!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Wow you look really cool. I really wish that I had a picture like that, very James Bond... ish except you aren't the man in the tux, you're the smokin hot chick who knows how to take care of herself... and is probably really a spy. I'm tired, it's 1:00 in the morning and I just finished my blasted Social Studies Project. Now, I can't peel myself off my chair and away from the computer (because I've been looking at it for the past five hours) to go to bed. Sorry if none of this makes sense... I'm a little incoherent.

Tara said...

I love blog hopping! I don't know how long it has been since I talked to you. You seem so happy! I would love to hear from you taralesa@gmail.com - Tara West (Layland)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love shooting guns! My hubby loves it even more than I do! He is obsessed with going out to the desert and shooting pumpkins lately! ha ha. That's fun that you guys are all best friends! Good times! :)

White Family said...

Oh, how fun! I love going shooting my daddy used to take me to shooting ranges when I was a teenager and I LOVED it! I felt all "bond girl" like. How fun, now we need to hang out soon!