Thursday, May 21, 2009

GRADUATION

Hi there!! It has been forever since I have been on this thing and I really need to update it. Well we have been super busy so I have had zero time at all. I graduated from ASU last week with a 4.0. It was so great and I seriously can not belive that I am done. The president spoke at our graduation and it was amazing he is such a wonderful speaker!! Alice Cooper came as well and sang "schhol's out for the Summer" and that was so much fun. It was a hot hot day but worth every second of it..aaahhhh i can not believe that I am done forever :) Ya Ya Ya for me.
Brad is doing great as well, he will be applying for the RN program at ASU his summer and lets cross our fingers that he gets in. Other than that we are doing great not here in queen creek. I promise I will get on more and update. Oh ya we are going to California for a week to celebrate my graduation.....next week can not come soon enough!!!









7 comments:

Amy Legler said...

Oh congratulations!!! I miss you so much!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! It's good to see that you're back!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Way to go girl!! I am so so happy for you!

White Family said...

Holy cow smarty pants!4.0?! That's awesome! I'm glad your finally back and oh so jealous you're going to Cali next week. You'd better have a huge post with lots of pictures after that trip. By the way you look great in burgundy. Seriously, not many people (I speak from experience) can pull off the graduation moo moo's, but you look gorgeous in all of your grad pictures! Congratulations my hot little grad!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

HOOOORAH My smarty pants sistah! We are done. I have loved every minute of our time together the past 2 years... the ups AND the downs included :) I love you so much, you seriously made it all enjoyable for me. I won't ever forget our time together! Thanks for everything.

Darla said...

Congratulations Jamie! I am so proud of you. And a 4.0 I am extremely impressed. I couldn't be happier for you. I miss your cute face.

deborah b. said...

yowsers a 4.0... you go girl! Where's your hubby in all the pics?