Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OH I FORGOT.........................


I AM PREGNANT

Yes it is true. I am 14 weeks and got to hear the babies heart beat today. We have a super active little thing inside of us:) We are so excited and can not wait for the big day....

14 comments:

Devin and Jade said...

Yay!!! I am so happy you finally heard the heartbeat! And by the way, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I am so excited for you guys to have a little mini you!

Ashley W. said...

Congrats! How exciting! You're going to love it, it is so much fun being a mommy!

Amy Legler said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy Jamie! Being a mom is truly the best thing there is out there! I am so happy for you!!!

Chase and Krissy said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. You'll love being a mom :-)

j & s said...

oh my goodness yay congrats! im so happy for you! let me know if theres anything i can do for you guys! you'll be amazing parents!! :)

Kaydee said...

WHOO HOO!!! Congrats Jamie that is so exciting!! You are going to be such great parents!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

White Family said...

AHHHHHH! Finally! It's about time you posted the wonderful news. I've been bursting! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about your appointment and and your rambunctious little boy/girl.

Jenna Eve said...

Ok I left a message on your cell and I am so happy for you guys! You are far along are you showing yet?

Anonymous said...

Yay for babies and all us prego women!! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! Congrats!!

Our Family said...

Congrats!! You're going to love being a mommy. I'm so excited for you!!

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

congrats that is so exciting! Hearing the babys heartbeat is always an neat experience. Whats your due date? I can't wait to see your little baby. You guys will have such cute kids. congratulations again.

jadie said...

jamie... yay!!! how exciting! iam so happy for you! you will be a darling mom! cant wait to see what you will be having!!!! how fun! congrats!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! EVERYONE is pregnant right now! It's so crazy! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!! You will be a great mommy!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

oh yea!!! congrats you guys!