Thursday, November 12, 2009

36 Weeks

I will post a picture later when Brad gets home:)

- I am huge, seriously I did not have my belly grow a lot until 2 weeks ago
- I am dilated by a 2 and am 50% effaced which I don't really know what that means:)
- I was good on not gaining a ton of weight but now I don't care, I love food
- I seriously can not wait until I can run again, I crave it
- My body hurts a lot
- I have Braxton Hicks a ton but they just feel like period cramps so no big deal
- I think that Chance will be long because his food has been lodged in my ribs for a good 2 weeks now
- He moves so much and it makes me soooooooo happy
- I hope so bad that he comes a little early because I can not wait to meet him
- Brad and I had the shock that we are going to be parents in less than 4 weeks, it did not hit us until then ha ha

Other than that we are doing good. Brad still has not found a permanent job but is doing a lot of little work for people to earn money. I have total Faith in heavenly Father that he will take care of us so I am not scared at all anymore. I was able to sub in the school I want to work at last week and it was so much fun. I had one day with 6th grade that I loved and 1 day with kindergarten that I hated ha ha weird. I am so unbelievably excited for BLACK FRIDAY its not even funny. I hope this little guy stays in there until black Friday night because I have to shop. We have not had a lot of money this year so my shopping has been put on hold, so BLACK FRIDAY is going to be great ...... Two weeks from tomorrow here I come:)

1 comments:

White Family said...

Ha ha you’re too funny! It sounds like you’re progressing really well. Every woman and baby is so different and progress at different rates, so it’s hard to tell when you’ll actually go. The appointment 3 days before I had Landon I was dilated to a “tight 1” and with Chase I was at a 3 for 4 weeks before they induced me. Being 50% effaced means that your cervix is halfway to where it will need to be before labor is right around the corner. As Chance continues to drop more the cervix will thin more and more. At 100% effaced your cervix will be paper thin and Chance will be ready to go! I hope he holds on until after Black Friday too. I totally understand how you feel about the big shopping day. I have been saving up over the past couple months for it and we haven’t used credit cards in awhile but you better believe that if I come across a great deal, I’m pulling out the plastic! We’ll pay it off! Don’t judge.
I’m so glad to hear that things are picking up for Brad at work and that you got to student teach! I think 6th graders would be so much fun to teach too. Did you guys talk about New Moon or did you really teach them something educational? Wow this is long. Sorry. Good luck with the next few weeks (or less) of you pregnancy. I’m so excited for you guys and to meet Chance FINALLY! Just in time for Christmas too, perfect!