Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Splish Splash

Chance LOVES to take a bath. He can be screaming his little head off and the second we place him in the warm water and bubbles he is all smiles. Oh how I love this little boy, he makes me smile more than I have EVER in my whole life. I know he is my little gift from god and I love him soooo much. I am trying to enjoy ALL the time I have with him until I have to go back to work booooo I dont want to even talk about it:( anyway here are some pictures I LOVVVEEEE



4 comments:

Jenna Eve said...

He is such a little doll. and so well behaved. It was great to see you. Thanks for hosting us all. I didn't know you were working? Where, when? I guess we didn't get to too much in depth conversations with all the chaos.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I finally got to meet this handsome guy! He is SO cute and such a good baby and is like this little tiny mini Brad! Thanks for having us over, it was so fun to hang out and chase babies around all day! :) Oh and I didn't know you were going back to work either..spill it girl!

White Family said...

Such a little cutie! Seriously, every time I look at him I just cannot believe how much bigger he is. He looks like a little man! Bath time is always my favorite with the kiddos. There’s just something about slippery bare bummed chubby babies splashing in the tub that I LOVE! They’re scrumptious! I didn't know you were working either when did this happen? We are obviously ALL interested. Thanks for having us over on Tuesday (not to mention my crazy kids). We had a blast!!

Kinsly said...

Oh sweet. I love the swing picture with his little arm up. It made me giggle. I just love little babies.