Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cabin Time

This weekend we had the PLEASURE to go up to Pine with some of our great friends, Tyler and Deb. Let me start off by saying that this was Chance's first official trip and he did great. We had so much fun with them. Tyler and Deb have a little 2 year old named Jack and he pretty much entertained me the whole time, he is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. We went on a great walk and took great pictures, well Deb took great pictures, I just pretended to:) We talked for hours at night and enjoyed the cool weather. We love Tyler and Deb and wish we could spend more time with them, we are going to miss you guys big time when you move:( Thank you so much for letting us stay at your cabin we had a blast!!!!!
I told Brad we REALLY REALLY need to save for a cabin someday, it was so relaxing to just get away and enjoy the nature and weather, That cabin made me actually like Arizona for once ha ha.






2 comments:

Jessica and colby said...

oh dang im jealous. I love pine and strawberry! cute baby pics too!

White Family said...

That looks like it was SO fun! I semi like camping (I can only take so much in a tent) but a cabin is totally my kind of camping! I love the pictures! That last one of Chance just makes me melt. He's so stinkin' cute! I'm glad you guys had such an awesome weekend, but we missed you, so we're glad you're back!