Thursday, July 22, 2010

GOING PRIVATE

Ok so I am joining the private group :) Leave me your email so I can send you an invite!!!! I dont care who you are or if i have not talked to you in forever, just let me know :)

30 comments:

Jenna Eve said...

Of course I want to b added. Kreedandjenna@gmail.com see you next week!

Devin and Jade said...

jade.marie.jones@hotmail.com

Kaydee said...

kaydeecrane@gmail.com

Andy and Sara said...

skebert@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Gpmaganda@hotmail.com

Heather said...

hsrucker@yahoo.com

Victoria said...

vikilpooh@gmail.com

Tara said...

taralesa@gmail.com

White Family said...

You better be inviting me! whitefamily89@gmail.com

jadie said...

jamie i for sure want to still see your blog! my email is
love2run.jade@gmail.com

j & s said...

Yes please I would love to continue to stalk you
sassyinorange03@aol.com

Amy Daniel said...

amy_marsaw@yahoo.om

Jessica and colby said...

jessicaalvey@hotmail.com

Danielle Kristine Fallbeck said...

dfallbe@aol.com

Sara said...

sarahoran051708@gmail.com

Sister Tori Johnson said...

tabitha_j_2005@yahoo.com

Mandi Abaroa said...

me please! mandislynn@hotmail.com

Amber said...

duke_ball@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

robyn.gubler@yahoo.com

brittney321 said...

brittney321@live.com

Liz said...

lizdm123@aol.com
I love reading about your cute little fam!

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

maegen2883@hotmail.com

Ashley W. said...

Your little guy is super cute! I can't believe how big he is.
awatson87 at gmail dot com

The Jenkins said...

pick me! pick me! tandkjenkins@gmail.com

Kyle and Tara :)

Lorianne said...

loriannerosengarten@gmail.com

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

ashley.gillett@hotmail.com

Katie Huff said...

rachelkhuff@gmail.com

Don't forget me, girl!!!! I love watching your little boy grow up! :-)

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

annagk@email.phoenix.edu

Katie and Aaron said...

kmb_02@hotmail.com :)

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

erinweathersby@gmail.com