Sunday, December 19, 2010

ONE all READY

So my baby boy is 1 .. where has the year gone? I keep thinking back on where I was last year at this time and I seriously cant believe it. We had a party for Chance at the park and it was so much fun, minus the cranky baby. Thank you to all my amazing family and friends who came out!!

Chance I love you more than anything in the world, you are my world. I love that you give me big wet open mouth kisses and big bear hugs. I love that smile with all those bog teeth. I love that you have so much energy and are such a BOY. You get so messy and rough and I love that about you. I love that you love the outdoors because you pretty much did not have a choice:) I love you more and more each day and I am so glad Heavenly Father blessed me with you, best blessing I have ever received. Thank you for being mine MUAH

Chance can:
- Walk or shall I say RUN ( since he was 10 months )
- Says mama and dada
- Waves bye bye and hi
- Loves anything to do with outside
- Hates his stroller, just wants to walk everywhere
- Loves his mama but is a daddies boy
- Church sucks because he will not sit still and we chase him all day - fun
- Takes naps like a pro
- FINALLY sleeps through the night- yup took 12 months
- Is wearing 18 months in all most all his clothes
- Is beautiful
- Is my best friend
- Has a girlfriend :)



THEN

NOW



2 comments:

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

he is getting so big and growing up so fast too. hope you allhad a merry christmas. take care.

deborah b. said...

Awe precious little baby bum bum! He is so big and so cute! Give him belated happy birthday kisses from me! p.s. when are we gonna play