Friday, July 15, 2011

18 months

My baby is 18 months, can you believe it? I remember when he was just a little guy and I would say I cant wait for him to craw...walk..talk, well he does all of that now. Time is going WAY to fast. He is my best friend, we do EVERYTHING together. He is still ALL BOY, if its dirty, a ball or truck, or rough he will be doing it. I could not have asked for a more perfect boy for our family. Don't get me wrong there are days were he drives me nuts, but one kiss from him and its all worth it. At 18 months Chance can:
- sleeps in his own big boy bed
- says so many word;
- Dog, Ball, Car, Truck, Mama, mommy, dada, daddy, juzzz (juice), uh ooo, where it go?, peeeez, cup, shoez, eyezzz, tesss (teeth), ki ka ( kitty cat), grapa, caker, ba ba ( bye bye) and many more i cant think of
- loves loves his daddy
- finally has an apatite
- sleeps like a pro FINALLY
- thinks he is hilarious
- tortures our dogs
- loves to be outside and in the water
- Loves my dad more than ANYONE
- loves sports
- we call him sour patch kid... he will be so mean and the next second be so nice
- loves to hit :(
- anything boy he will be there

I love you Chance more than anything in the world. you are the best blessing I have ever received. Thanks for picking me to be your mommy:) MUAH






2 comments:

Heather said...

Brad sitting in the kitty pool... Totally cracked me up!!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

LOVE the boys in the pool! Too cute!