I can’t believe that my baby girl is one month all ready. Where does the time go? Oh wait that’s right, my recovery this time has SUCKED. My incision is still not healed and is now infected, im seriously done with this. With Chance it was a piece of cake, I was lucky. Anyway enough about me and more about my baby girl:
- She is amazing and I never put her down
- She is pretty good for the most part :)
- She sleeps like a pro, only wakes up once at night ( soooo lucky compared to Chance)
- She has a good pair of lungs on her and will use them EVERTIME she is hungry
- Other than bed time, she won’t fall asleep unless she is held
- Sleeps in our room (super noisy sleeper)
- Her hair is getting super light, really red in the sun ( I would love a red headed girl)
- I still can’t tell her eye color
---- Super in love and loving life
(dont mind my giantness im still super swollen from all my procedures)
Now onto this boy!! Chance has been the best big brother EVER. He loves his sister so much and trys to help all he can. He gives her kisses all the time, wants to hug and hold her and always has to be next to her. One of my friends kids playingly hit her carseat and chance about flipped (all ready protective). I love my big boy so much and cant believe in 2 months he will be 2. where has the time gone:(

0 comments:
Post a Comment