Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Time

Well this year I was sooo excited for Halloween because Chance was going to have a blast. Um.... boy was I wrong. This kid will jump off trucks into rocks on his face, but is scared to death of EVERYTHING Halloween. We went to our trunk or Treat and that was a disaster. A boy had a wolf mask on and scared Chance to death, that was it Halloween was over.... Well they both looked cute so that’s all that really matters :)




3 comments:

deborah b. said...

Oh my goodness, can your kids get any cuter???? Xander was a pirate for Halloween too, the exact same costume too! haha. I LOVE the little bunny... I want to fly to AZ right this second so i can snuggle her for hours on end.

White Family said...

They looked SO stinkin' cute in their Halloween frocks! I didn't know you guys blessed Reese!? Where was I?!?! Haha! I must've been tackling Chase and Landon in a pew somewhere. She looks beautiful in her first white dress. Love her!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

How stinkin cute are they! love their costumes