Monday, February 13, 2012

Five months ....

My baby is 5 months old, I want it to stop. I love this girl more than anything ever, I love having a girl. When I found out i was prego I wanted a boy so bad, a girl did not even cross my mind. Then my dad told me it was a girl (he always knows) and I was sad, trying to get use to the idea. Well Reese was born and I am so so so happy that I had a girl. She makes all my mommy girl wishes come true. She is my girl and oh what a girl. Bows, flowers, earrings, nail polish and more...... I love you so much baby girl, your beautiful.

- she is 13. 5 lbs, my itty bitty

- Hazel eyes and Reddish hair (love)

- she is very tall. (the Dr said all her food goes to her long legs :) )

- She rolls over all the time

- She hates being put down

- She is an amazing sleeper (10hrs at night before she needs food )

- She takes 3 great naps

- She smiles like crazy

- LOVES when Chance plays with her

- Babbles all the time

- Laughs when we bite(nibble) her sides

- Squeals like crazy (happy or sad)

- sooooo close to be sitting all by herself

- Is a total mommies girl

- Hates rice cereal

-just an all around happy baby (if we are holding her)


I am in LOVE with this girl







0 comments: