Ok well I know that I said that we were going to wait until October to get our puppy, but we couldn't. We decided to get her Saturday and we love her so much. She is soooooooo good, cute, sweet, loving, hyper and everything else perfect. Brad and I have been so happy the past few days, we don't want to go out, we rush home to see her, its seriously like our baby......here she is!!!!



Meal Plan #250
4 days ago

5 comments:
Oh my goodness she is the most adorable thing ever! I love her, I love her, I lover her! I can't wait to see her she looks so playful and cuddly and everything you want in a puppy! Congrats you guys, and good pickin'! Also, HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations, Jame on passing your test, despite anoying distractions! Way to go!!!
Your puppy is so adorable! Don't you guys feel like a real family now. You've got your hubby, your puppy and your new house! Now all you need is a baby! he he! :)
Oh my is that the cutest puppy I have ever seen!! She is adorable!!! Congrats!!! I love the name Baylee good job on the name picking.
Oh so so cute!! Now you guys are a lil' family of 3...so fun! It seems like things are completely falling into place for you guys and I am so happy for you!
Cute photos! Sorry it has been forever since I checked out your blog. I loved it all! So, the second photo from the top in this section Bailey looks like she is wearing a tuxedo because of her spots. It's cute.
Post a Comment