Well Brad and I had a great weekend. It started off with us going to dinner with two of my BEST friends Jessica and Kyle and Amy and Ryan. We went to Geko Grill and mmmmmm it was sooo good. There is nothing better than Mexican food. Anyway we had a blast talking and eating. Amy and Ryan came over after and we just talked forever. I am so glad they are back, now we just need to bribe them to move to Queen Creek with Jessica and myself :)
Saturday Brad and I went up to Prescott to watch the PBR. That is pro bull riding. It was soooo much fun. We love Prescott and all the people there. Brad got a compliment from the old man we were sitting next to, he said "someone raised you right, let me shake your hand." It was so cute. Anyway the bulls were so aggressive this year and all most all of the bull riders got injured. other than that it was a blast, we love going to rodeo's as much as possible. Were going to another one next month if anyone want to come with us........I think that we like pretending were cowboys and girls :)



Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment