Tuesday, August 18, 2009

23.5 WEEKS



- I absolutely LOVE feeling my little guy kick me - puts a smile on my face every time.
- I wake up every two hours to pee or just because I cant sleep
- I love sweets, I have never been a big fan until now
- I have gained 10 pounds
- I love saying I'm 6 months pregnant
- I am more tired now than I have ever been
- He is 100% healthy and I'm so grateful for that
- Brad loves to feel him kick and lights up every time
- I am always hungry
- I hate buying maternity clothes
- I can not wait till we get to meet our little guy
- Brad is an amazing husband and does whatever I need him to do, I am so blessed to have him.

**** Brad wanted to show off his belly too ****

8 comments:

Amy Legler said...

You are so cute!!! I love your bump and can't wait to see it!

Kaydee said...

You guys are so cute!!!!

Devin and Jade said...

Yay! You are looking so cute pregnant! And so is Brad! Haha! We should all get together sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the baby bump!! I can't wait to meet your cute little guy!! You are going to LOVE being a mom, it is the BEST!!!

White Family said...

What a cute little baby bump! I think Chance needs to get here already. Isn't it the best feeling to know that you're growing a little human being, and they're perfect and healthy? I love when the kicks start becoming noticable during my pregnancies, which with Landon was at 8 WEEKS! It gives you peace of mind and makes you feel more connected with the little life inside you. Oh, I wanna be pregnant again! Ok, maybe not for sometime. Can't wait to meet this little guy!

Kinsly said...

23 weeks! You look awesome. wow. I am so excited for you. Babies are the best.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I actually kind of miss being pregnant! You will too after you have the baby and see cute pregnant girls I swear! It is so fun to feel life inside of you but even more fun when they are here and you get to smother them with love! I love that Brad is showing off his belly too! haha

Sister Tori Johnson said...

So much fun! It seems like the time goes by so quickly! I want to see your baby bump in person :)