Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Day Yet

I LOVE Mothers Day. Its a day where I can actually see my husband and I get spoiled, what more can I ask for. Brad let me sleep in, I cant remember the last time I slept in. I woke up to my sweet baby trying his hardest to open my bedroom door. Then the smell of yummy biscuits and gravy on the stove top. I come out of my room to beautiful flowers and a card from my sweet husband. One thing that made me fall in love with brad is how romantic he is. This card made me cry, he has a way with words that just gets me. The best part of the day was the sweet card "chance" made for me. Brad wrote the poem and my little man left his hand prints. I lost it, I never knew how much little hand prints could mean to me. I will never get rid of this card I will cherish it forever. I was in sacrament yesterday and I heard a quote that said " NO ONE can ever love a child more than their mother" Oh how true this is ...... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


0 comments: