Monday, May 16, 2011

Sorry to vent

I am not one to complain or even tell people about my problems, they are mine I can deal. It just seems like everything is pounding down lately. The saying is so true when it rains in pours. I feel like Brad and I keep having the same trial over and over MONEY. It is so dang hard to be positive lately and have faith everything will work out. I know they will they always do but I hate it. Growing up my mom was sick and supporting me and my brother. We had NO money at all. I remember one time wanting to go to the stake dance so bad and I needed $1 to go. We did not have it and I was heart broken, times were so tough. I was not able to do so many things growing up because we were so poor. I am so scared that is going to happen to our family. I tell Brad all the time I cant let that happen, my children will be able to do whatever they love. I want that for them so bad it hurts. Brad has 1 year left in school and this has been the toughest year yet. He has conicals (unpaid) Mon-Tue-Wed from 600AM to 630PM, he works Thursday has school Friday and works Saturday. That is 2 days a week that he works, and that is only if its a good week. Last week he did not work at all because his boss is slow. I am out of preschool so there is literally ZERO money coming in. Our savings is about gone and im freaking out. We have so much credit card debt and a car debt to brads parents. AAAhhh its just too much sometimes. I know we will be fine, it always works out I just dont know how to stay positive i try so hard its just so rough right now. Anyway sorry to complain I just needed to vent. only 11 more months then brad graduates ... i keep telling myself there is a light at the end of the tunnel

1 comments:

Jenna Eve said...

I feel for you girl. I know that it sucks when funds are low. At least you have the cutest family with a girl on the way and a husband willing to work :> Hopefully all this hard work will pay off next year.Text me your address if you don't mind. Miss u.