Thursday, December 22, 2011

5 Years

Brad and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Sedona. First off I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Brad. He is Amazing, I love him more than anyone will ever know. Our marriage has been pretty easy because we really love each other sooo much. I could not imagine life with out my best friend in it. He knows me better than anyone, supports me in whatever I do and lift me up when I'm down. Not to mention he is the best looking guy I have ever seen, that helps:) Happy 5 years baby only eternity to go MUAHHHH.

Back to Sedona. Well Brad wanted it to just be me and him going but Reese is to small that I said no way. Plus Chance's birthday was the same day as our anniversary and I had to be with him, total mom thing. It turned out great we had an awesome and fun time. We played in snow (Chance's First time) he did not want to leave, we were there forever but it was a blast. We went shopping and just explored Flagstaff. We went on a hike that was only suppose to me 2 miles, we got lost and it ended up being about 3 1/2 we were exhausted. We went to the BEST Christmas light display ever. These people are so creative it blew my mind. Over all we had an amazing time, I'm so in love with my life. Brad and I have never gone on a vacation because we cant afford it so this was very very special!!! Im so excited for 2012 and whats to come. Merry Christmas everyone














0 comments: