Monday, December 19, 2011

How is he 2 all ready?

That's right, my WILD, CRAZY,ROUGH, TOUGH, LOVING, CARING,PROTECTIVE little boy turned two on December 16. Well when Chance turned 1 I was not that mom who cried, I was totally OK and excited for him. Ummm this year was totally different, I cried. Chance is getting so big and is so independent. This year really made me realize how fast they really do grow up, I DON'T like it at all. So I am NOT a fan of the twos at all, oh TERRIBLE is the perfect word for them. Most of the time Chance is running, hitting, kicking or throwing something. BUT he is my favorite boy in the world and I love him more and more everyday. Some of Chances favorite things are:
- He talks like crazy, mostly telling me No, Mine or Stop
- Time out is his favorite place :)
- He is sooo smart
- He is very independent, when we are next to him not so much when we are gone
- Hates nursery
- Loves preschool
- Super athletic. He hiked 1 1/2 miles with us
- Loves cars, trucks, planes and cycles (motorcycles)
- so protective of Reese, you some near here he will be right there.
- Picky eater
- Loves hot dogs
- Scares easily
- Toughest kid ever but very emotional (I'm happy about)
- my dad (papa) is his best friend
- Very shy, does not like very many people
- Kisses like a pro, my favorite part
Chance we love you more than you will EVER know. I thank Heavenly Father every day for you, you are one of the best blessings we have ever received. Cant wait to see you grow more but please slow down. I love you Bubba








HAPPY BIRTHDAY

0 comments: